“Your talk was perfect for the event we had, great content, well delivered.” – Nationwide Building Society
Alan is an inspirational speaker, able to bring a clear focus for what really counts to his audiences. The combination of over twenty years helping businesses to perform better, with the lessons learned from building a team to battle the Southern Ocean in the World’s Toughest Yacht Race is compelling.
- inspire your audience to change
- provide memorable lessons with impact
- have done his research!
- tailor his content to your specific needs
- deliver messages that are remembered long after the event
Keynote topics include:
- 7 Secrets that Separate High Performers
- High Drive….the Motivation to Excel
- Teamship Leaderwork and Peak Performance
- Changing for Good
Click here to find out more about booking Alan to speak at your event
“I have been very impressed by your ability to balance support, understanding and humour with genuine challenge either to individuals or groups.” – Chief Executive, Coventry City Council
These are high impact, interactive sessions for Boards, Leaders and Senior Managers. Tailored for organisational objectives and group size, masterclasses provide a variety of solutions to high level challenges.
Alan delivers masterclasses to suit your needs, covering:
- Inspirational Leadership
- Creating High Performing Teams
- Creative Thinking and Innovation
- Developing Mental Toughness
- Emotional Intelligence
- Leading Change
- Managing Pressure Positively
BT Global Challenge
Alan has participated in the BT Global Challenge round-the-world yacht race joining the yacht Toshiba Wave Warrior. The race was used as a case study of teams and leadership in dynamic and challenging environments. Toshiba finished second and whilst on the race Alan was commissioned to write a book based on his experiences. Since returning from the race Alan has used all the lessons learned in that experience to focus his work on the assessment and development of high performance behaviours in executives and top teams.