Developing real leaders, inside and outside the boardroom.
If a business is to become and stay successful it must be agile, adaptable and imaginative. And the lifeblood of this agility is real life leadership: senior executives who can make great decisions and win the enthusiasm of all around them. Effective leadership can be taught. Alan has a clear, research-based methodology for bringing about leadership change and improvement, right up to boardroom level. He delivers end-to-end identification, development and retention of leadership talent, using:
- Properly researched frameworks that identify high performing leaders
- Well validated methods for assessing development needs
- External data to benchmark leadership development against other industries
- A clear way of identifying those with particular leadership potential
- A multiplicity of leadership training and development options to build leaders’ skills, including skills-based workshops, action learning, behavioural development, coaching, and discovery-based learning.
Read more about how Alan helped Somerset County Cricket Club here: Bottom to Top Leadership at Somerset CCC
And a major pharmaceutical company here: Leadership Transformation – Pharmaceuticals